OMV Natie is a well-established SME with 280 employees, founded in 1968 and a specialist in ground works for infrastructure purposes.
Because of the limited players in the regional Benelux market, the shareholders of the company were looking towards a leading European which could add value to the business.
What we did and delivered
- As OMV Natie was the reference partner of the major telecommunications operators in Belgium, it was clear to us that an acquisition of a strategic European player was the most likely way forward
- After negotiations with several players, within a period of several months OMV Natie entered into final agreement with Visabeira Group
- We assisted the company in the negotiation process, incl. preparing all necessary Due Diligence documentation, price negotiations, Term Sheet and final agreement drafting
- Complete acquisition of OMV Natie by Visabeira (Portugal), a company with turnover of € 660 Million and 5,500 employees
- Successful exit of the shareholders, including a profitable earn-out scheme
- OMV Natie becomes part of a top European player in the market