Pronovem IP Group is a group of IP management companies active western Europe. Active in the business 40 years it was one of the top filers in each of its geographical markets, providing a full-service offering in patents, trademarks, designs, copyright, IP licensing and acquisition, IP dispute resolution and valuation of IP rights.
The company is a family-owned business which wanted unwinding of the Pronovem Group and integration into an international group of the Belgian and Swiss assets.
What we did and delivered
- Agio was involved long-term in setting up financial reporting and streamlining the corporate structure
- We negotiated the best solutions with management in different countries, leading to a carve-out of the Lux & France assets
- Full-fledge M&A assistance to integrate (sell) the Belgian, Dutch and Swiss assets to AWA, a Swedish based industry leader
- Post-deal assistance in integration and corporate clean-up of remaining legal structures
- Exit of the family-shareholders at every level in a deal that secures the future of each of the local operations.
- Successful conclusion of a complex cross-border deal with management reinvestment at top level.